Apparent break in line

Hello All - Newbie to this forum. I have an irratating problem of which I would be greatful for some advice. I have autocad LT 2010 loaded onto Windows 7 64bit. Whilst using autocad lt it seems that I have a 'gap' in drawn lines of which dissapears when I zoom into the area. Grid/snap are not turned on. Is this a software, graphics card or monitor issue? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thnak you all,

Daryl

Thank you for the reply - If I zoom in on the line or regen the line becomes solid again. linetype is continuous.

Thanks,

Daryl

Purge, audit, regenall, save.

THE four commands for every drawing!

Welcome to the forums! Where are you posting from?

Thank you Tankman for your response - This is happening in every drawing and has only been doing so since use on Windows 7 64bit. Will your reccomendation cure this problem?

Daryl

Posting from Wales, United Kingdom

Have tried the above suggestions but i still have the same problem - Must be a monitor, graphics card or operating system issue?

Daryl