Tool Palettes again

We have Tool Palette File Locations and Authoring Palette File Locations. Where each of these should path? I have a drawings with all my blocks I want to add to a Tool Palette but it looks like the tool palette is "locked" but no lock sign at the bottom. I drag but cannot drop - the block is not showing on my tool palette. I feel like there is kind of the setting which prevents me from editing the tool palette. Could someone help me? I am sending the threads but no luck in back responses.

:oops:

My ACAD 2004 Help file suggests this:

Create a pre-populated tool palette tab by right-clicking a folder, a drawing file, or a block in the DesignCenter tree view, and then clicking Create Tool Palette on the shortcut menu.

• 6 months later...

I tried this as well but the new palette has no objects in it.

My ACAD 2004 Help file suggests this:

Create a pre-populated tool palette tab by right-clicking a folder, a drawing file, or a block in the DesignCenter tree view, and then clicking Create Tool Palette on the shortcut menu.