Multileader settings

Hey guys-

Everytime I fire up a new dwg I have to go to multileader style & tweak the settings for each multileader to match the dwg scale... arrowhead size, leader break size, text height, etc. Is there a command that controls the multileader settings so that I can just punch in the dwg scale & it will adjust these settings accordingly?

Your settings should be a percentage of your scale (eg. Textsize 0.1 x Scale).

Right, thanks for the input. But, is there some type of "master" command that will handle them in one shot as to avoid having to key in all of them?

That's what I'm lookin for! Thanks.

I need to play w it some more to figure out how it applies to Annotative multileaders bc my Annotative multileaders are appearing as desired.

• 2 months later...

Instead of starting a new post I'll add to my existing post. How do you control the gap between the first & it's underline?? It's currently putting NO gap between the first line of text & the underline.

Hey guys-

Everytime I fire up a new dwg I have to go to multileader style & tweak the settings for each multileader to match the dwg scale... arrowhead size, leader break size, text height, etc. Is there a command that controls the multileader settings so that I can just punch in the dwg scale & it will adjust these settings accordingly?

Set your mleader styles to be annotative. When you set an annoscale it will adjust accordingly.

Thanks for the reply rkent.

Here's what I'm seeing on screen... (hope the screen shot works)

screenak.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It is currently set to annotative, but I cannot figure out how to adjust the spacing between the top line of text & it's underline.

Thanks for the link...

When I adjust those settings it changes the gap between the lines of text but maintains a zero gap below the top line of text & it's underline.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the info guys but I'm struggling w this issue.... cannot adjust the amount of space betweeen the first line of text & the leader. Does anyone know anything about this?

You want to increase the Landing Gap value. It's on the Leader Structure tab of the multileader style dialog. You may also want to adjust the Landing Distance value, which is related but on the Content tab. And of course both are in the Properties for the multileader.

Thanks for the feedback Cyberangel but I've adjusted both of those values & they have no impact on the vertical spacing between the leader & the 1st line of text.