Total lenght of multiple structural members?

Is there anyway to get that kind of information?

I've got 478 beams of various lenghts and it would be really really helpful to know how long they are together.

As an alternative to the standard ACA scheduling it can be useful to use the following program:

ACA Quantifying & Item Numbering - http://www.3dcadmax.com/Schedule-ACA.htm

It will add up multiple structural members for you as well as giving you the ability to number them individually (or number them as one piece if you wish).

That is exactly what i need!

But when i try to pick the point to generate the table i get this:

tableerror.png

Any idea what might be wrong? would be really helpful this program is just what I need!

Hi

I have updated the program and this error shouldn't be reported any more.

I have also added a few more table improvements that should also help since sending you the new DLL.

Before creating a schedule it is necessary to create a table style. You can do this by entering the TABLE command then filling in your preferred settings (i.e. textsyle etc).

Hope this helps

How do i upgrade it? I tried to do it via the "script" command again but it gives me the line: filename cannot be blank.

So i tried to remove all files, download them again and tried to run the "script"command agqain but it give me this:

Command: (command "._MENULOAD" "Schedule.mnu")

._MENULOAD

Enter name of customization file to load: Schedule.mnu Schedule.mnu

Enter name of customization file to load: nil

Enter name of customization file to load: (menucmd "P40=+3CM-SCHEDULE.MAIN") nil

Enter name of customization file to load:

Filename cannot be blank

Enter name of customization file to load: *Cancel*

Hi Tutt

To upgrade simply have CAD closed then run the downloaded .exe. If prompted to overwrite files then select Yes. Then reopen CAD - done!

Since the program was already installed there is no reason to reinstall it (i.e. no scripts need to be run).

Hope this helps

Hugh

Hi Tutt

Finally, I've been able to recreate the error! It was when you don't have a value assigned for the 'Numbering' column.

I have now updated the program on my website. Let me know if there's anything else that can be imporved.

Hugh