PEDIT Problem

Can anyone tell me why I cannot join these lines into one object. I'm using PEDIT but it's not allowing me to do what I want.

Uhmm, they don't all lay in the same plane?

Maybe if you explain what you want....

...if 3D perhaps Loft and Thicken?

J.D.

Thanks. but I drew these by filleting the two straight lines with a 40' radius and then just copied them on an angle of 270°. Can you explain a little more on how I might have goofed this?

I'm wanting to have a single object with this profile. It does not need to be a solid. I'm simply trying to trace the outline of a floor plane so I can figure the square footage of the curtain wall. This is the outline of one of the exterior walls.

Extruding kind of got it but I can't use a solid as it draws all kinds of other lines in ot and I need the shape to be clean.

Perhaps JDM means that the lines are at different elevations?

I did not see exactly what JDM meant until I took a look at your drawing from a SE isometric view. You have one horizontal line at elevation of 0'-0" while a second horizontal line is above it at an elevation of 11'-7". The two lines are "connected" at each end with a vertical line. You cannot Pedit these four lines as you have drawn them.

Erase both of the vertical lines and the one at elevation 11'-7". Then extrude the one remaining line to a height of 11'-7". I think that will accomplish your task.