Multiple 2D text edit?

CSTAM

I am a surveyor and constantly receive old drawings with 2D levels that have to be updated to GPS OS levels. I have to work out the height difference then manually adjust each and every level! Is there a way of selecting all 2D level text and adjust by typing the difference?

Thanks,

Craig

I am talking about editing text values e.g. + 20.30 would change to +20.50 if i had to add 0.2m in height. The 3D height would be good to know too if pos?

Thanks

That has also been covered, but perhaps someone with a better memory than mine, can point in the correct direction.

I am talking about editing text values e.g. + 20.30 would change to +20.50 if i had to add 0.2m in height.

You could use a field linked to whatever entity has the changing elevation. The field will auto-update (subject to the setting of FIELDEVAL) when the elevation is changed.