automatic Duct genaration in 2 views

bkravishankar

Hi all,

M new to CADtutor. Pls help me in solving my problem mentioned below:

I want to genarate plan view and elevation of ducts(Staright, cone, transition piece or elbows). for example: my inputs for a straight Duct will be Dia, Length and start point. is it possible to get a LIsp code for this so that i can work up on for other elements.

In all my problems i will be haveing extraction points and filter positions. so i will use different ducts to conect between these systems. now i am showing all views manually which is tedeous n time consuming. i am looking for a way to make this automate so that i can use my time for other issues. Kindly suggest me the possible solutions. i am ready to show a small project layout if some one wants.

to mod: sorry if posted in unrelavent area, pls change if needed

thanks a lot guys,

Thank you Tankman

Actually i do radial development of my ducts. so if u know some other softwares it will me of more helpful to me. in all my problems i will be haveing extraction points and filter positions. so i will use different ducts to conect between these systems. now i am showing all views manually which is tedeous n time consuming. i am looking for a way to make this automate so that i can use my time for other issues. Kindly suggest me the possible solutions. i am ready to show a small project layout if some one wants.

Thanks again