Measure Type Lisp

Ocron

Maybe someone here can help me. Not sure if I need a lisp for this or I just don't know the right command to do it. What I need is something like "Measure" where I can specify to go 50' or so from one endpoint on the line and place a block. But only one block, not at every interval along the line. I need it aligned with the line/arc like measure does but without it populating every 50' with a block. So I can have a PLine that goes 2000' long but only gives me one block at 50'.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Thank you Lee. I think the dynamic portion is what I needed, but this looks like a really cool lisp routine to play around with. Lots of uses. :D

I was pretty disappointed to see this as a feature in a software package being plugged at the training conference I went to this week.

What you mean your program?

No, just something incredibly similar. I'm not saying they got the idea from me. It was just depressing to watch the demo and listen to all the people in the room ooohing and awwing over it.

Ah - I can understand that - makes you want to just stand up and shout "Seen it."

or tell everyone you'll mail them a copy for 5 bucks.:lol:

lol definitely :twisted:

Also, nothing like having the guys you work with look over and say we've had that feature forever, when listening to new little options of 2011. :roll: