Polyline fill in 3d hidden visual style?

I have a drawing where things are drawn in 3D. I have the visual style set to 3D hidden line, so when you plot preview and print, the 3d wireframe objects appear to be solid, which is what I want. (I am printing from a top view looking straight down but still want the apperence of a solid object)

However, there are also polylines on the drawing. When 3d hidden line is turned on, the polylines are then previewed and printed as a a "empty filled" polyline.

I want both 3d hidden line styles turned on AND my polylines to show up as solid lines.

How can I achieve this?

FILLMODE is set to 1

under the options box, under display, "solid fill" is checked.

I know that "3D Hidden Visual Style" is what causes this, but I need that turned on.

(not only does this change my polylines to "empty", but also DOES NOT show hatching)

If no solutions to this, any suggestions as to another way to go about this.

I already have objects draw in 3D, and I need a "thick, filled-in" line to appear solid also. Is there another way to create a "solid" objects that appears to be "filled-in"?

Are you plotting in paperspace? Create a viewport, copy the viewport, set one for the 3d hidden style, leave the other one 2d, in the 3d viewport freeze the hatch and plines layers, in the 2d viewport freeze the 3d layers.

Are you plotting in paperspace? Create a viewport, copy the viewport, set one for the 3d hidden style, leave the other one 2d, in the 3d viewport freeze the hatch and plines layers, in the 2d viewport freeze the 3d layers.

Thanks! I am plotting in paperspace. This might be the best idea I have heard so far. This is a much better idea than just drawing over the lines in paperspace. I was messing around with the layers but I didn't even think to overlay 2 different viewports on top of each other.

This still isn't exactly what I was trying to do, but this will solve my issue with my drawings looking "correct" after I plot them out.

I am still open to other ideas though, and there still must be a may to have both 3D objects and some sort of "Polyline" (even if it isn't a real Pline, just something that is simialiar, ie a line with a thickness AND a solid apperence)