Plot To file Event Trig

PeterPan9720

Pls somebody could help me to trig the plot to file event ?

I'm using the following Active X function

RetVal = object.PlotToFile (plotFile[, plotConfig])

Object Plot

The object this method applies to.

plotFile String; input-only

The name of the file to plot the active layout to. If you plot multiple layouts, the file name for each plot will be generated from the drawing and layout names.

plotConfig String; input-only; optional

The full path and file name of the PC3 file to use instead of the current configuration. If this parameter is not provided, the current configuration will be used.

RetVal Boolean

TRUE: The plot was successfully sent to the file.

FALSE: The plot was not sent to the file. There was either a plot process failure or the plot was cancelled.

As you can see the function return a value that could be used as trig event to check the success of the plot.

Unfortunately in my case I have several layer in model space that I have switch on plot and off again, so sometime the routine hangs even if the ret value it's true.

I tried also with the end command event before send the plot again but seems that the PlotToFile function do not engage that event.

Pls somebody could help me ?