Landscape linework

madriver

I am looking for a routine that will create landscaping bed linework. A routine similar to a cloud revision but with linework to represent differnt bed types in a landscape plan. Does anyone know if there are any freeware downloads that would do this?

Thanks

BA

Not sure exactly what you are looking for - but I have a few linetypes that mimic "rev clouds"... would that help?

thanks...I am looking for a routine or linetype (probably won't work for what I want)..that would create linework for landscape bedwork...if you are not familiar with landscape drawings then it ill be hard to describe. But basically if you were to take a rev cloud routine and replace the smooth linework with a jagged or random spikey scketch type line...it would be what I am looking for..

Again

Thanks for your response

BA

You can create a polyline to have any type of pattern, yes it requires a program to do it.

You could use the random number generator to create say a random width & length factor in your line type within max min tolerances. Basicly pick two points or arcs etc

Created zigzag, and loopy insulation this way. Here on the forum there was a request for a reducing sine wave a while back something to do with speaker design.

Probably need to see an example of what your after before going any further.