Lisp- Copy Txt Form Model Space 2 Paper Space

T704

IS THERE SUCH AN ANIMAL EXISTING OR CAN A .lisp GURU HELP ME OUT....

SIMILAR TO VP-OUTLINE LISP BUT IN REVERSE...I WANT TO GRAB TEXT FROM MODEL SPACE AND BRING IT INTO PAPER SPACE IN SCALED AND IN THE SAME PLACE....CAN IT BE DONE???????:huh:

Please try CHSPACE built-in command.

Regards,

THANKS msasu however, CHSPACE is an unknown command on my machine but I don't just want to change from model space to paper space.

thank you for a quick reply

Please try CHSPACE built-in command.

CHSPACE wasn't a built-in command until 2007. Before that it was an Express Tool. And since 2002 was shipped without Express Tools, that means no CHSPACE for T704.

I didn't know that - just tested the availability of command on an AutoCAD 2002 workstation, but didn't checked if is part of Express or built-in command. Sorry for inconvenience!

Regards,

It must have been introduced in 2000. I still have a zip of the r14 Bonus Tools (what Express Tools were originally called) that I had saved from when we switched to 2002 and had to do a manual install of Bonus Tools, and there's no ChSpace in there. Granted, there wasn't much paperspace use in the days of r14.

Actually, it was added to the Express Tools in 2004.

Then, in 2007, it was integrated into the main program.

Ahh, OK.

CHSPACE wasn't a built-in command until 2007. Before that it was an Express Tool. And since 2002 was shipped without Express Tools, that means no CHSPACE for T704.

Just to nail the discussion :D

Chspace.jpg

msasu, Cad64, eldon, alanjt thank you all for all your help....

alanjt the lsp file that you had directed me to had an error on it however found another one that worked. I will attach it to this post. ( msasu sorry I misunderstood, CHSPACE does resemble what I was asking for my apologies to you)

chspace.lsp