where can I find the meaning of icons used in this forum?

khoshravan

There are different types and colors for icons used in this forum. I know the meaning of some, like a lock means the topic in locked and no more post could be made. But some icons are very odd for me, like an icon with yellow band.

Where can I find an introduction/explanation for these icons in this forum?

Most icons can be moused over and you get a box telling you want the icon does. I don't know what icon you are referring to with a yellow band?

Thist board is run on vBulletin, so their website could perhaps shed some light. If you are really stumped, you can always take a Screenshot and post it here in Feedback and ask the rest of the population.

If it is indeed the icon H'Angus posted he is correct, that indicates a moved thread (it says so before the title of the thread :wink: )

Most icons can be moused over and you get a box telling you want the icon does.

For icons on left side I can't get explanation when I moused over them. But for some other icons, like green flesh I get the explanation.

Thanks. I am aware of Icon legend, however I presume it doesn't cover all icons, like the one with yellow band. There should a place in the Forum to cover all icon legends.

BTW

1- by "unread" does it mean, I haven't read, or nobody has read yet?

2- What is the meaning of Hot thread? Maybe a thread with high reply or attention (how many?)

Edited by khoshravan
add extra notes

• 2 years later...

A moved thread is one that was edited by one of the Forum moderators to ensure that is placed into the appropriate section. This means that its poster has generated it into a section where it will not get the right amount of attention. The "moved thread" link will appear for a while in the original section to allow people that had an interest into that subject to track it; other will seems that the thread got removed.

For icons on left side I can't get explanation when I moused over them. But for some other icons, like green flesh I get the explanation.

Green Flesh? Oh, that's not an Icon, that's SLW's avatar.:rofl::beer: