Rotate coordinate system for extrusion

madtowneast

Hi all,

This may have been asked already but I wasnt able to find anything relevant or that could help me along here.

I am trying to redraw a piece because it has to be modified and the software it was drawn in does support 3D (ClarisCAD). The pieces requires that you make two circular cuts into it at a 6 degree angle.

I was trying to do that my rotating the coordinate system by 6 degrees off the z-axis and raising the origin by a certain height and then making a new sketch with needed circles and then extrude to the required depth. But I am stuck in rotating the coordinate system by 6 degrees off the z-axis and moving it up. Is there any way to do that in Inventor or does anybody have a better idea how to make those cuts in the piece?

I looked around the web and could only find the Autodesk Inventor tutorial for rotating it 90 degrees.

Cheers