How to add the "Save as" icon to the Quick Acces Toolbar?

pvd

Hi all,

I tried to right-click on the command (I-icon - Save as - Save as), usually that's the way I add icons to my quick acces toolbar but that doesn't seem to work here, nor dragging. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

In the CUI click the plus sign (+) next to the Quick Access Toolbars node to expand it.

It should read Quick Access Toolbar 1.

In the Command List Pane scroll down and find the Save As command.

Drag the command up to add it to the QAT. The splitter bar (black line) indicates the location where the command will be added.

Select your location and release the hold on the command.

Click on the Apply button at the bottom right hand corner. You're done.

If you right click to the side of the ribbon you will get a menu, go to Customize User Commands. In the left hand column find save as, click on it and select add, it will add it to the right hand column, hit apply and then close. By doing this it will add a user commands panel to your ribbon. Then right click on the button it adds and select Add to Quick Access Toolbar and it will appear on your QAT. Then so you don't have the extra panel on your ribbon, you can shut that panel off. Hope this helps.

In generic AutoCAD 2011 "Save As" is included on the QAT as one the default choices.

Never mind. I obviously missed something. I was lost...now I'm found. Thanks.

Edited by ReMark