Loss of thread depth

abishop

I seem to have lost some threads and depth of hole? I believe it is when i extruded a piece out from that area or when i cut towards that area???

Here is the file. It is the center revolution. The 9/16-24 thread at the bottom. It should be 1.645 deep or from the face 2.551.

Here is the file. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Andyb

HOW DO I ATTACH THE FILE? Inventor model.

HOW DO I ATTACH THE FILE? Inventor model.

In the feature tree browser find the red End of Part marker and drag that to the top of the browser hiding all features.

Save the part with the feature tree in a rolled up state.

Right click on the filename and select Send to Compressed (zipped) Folder.

Attach the resulting *.zip file here.

i rolled it up and do not get the option to send to zipped file?

I left out a step.

Go to Windows Explorer locate the filename (not in Inventor)

then right mouse button on the filenmame....

Zipping.png

I was able to get it to work on the model but not the 2d detail drawing???? Basically i put a hole in a part and threaded it and the threads went past the end of the part but not originally as the part use to be longer. I since added a pretty detailed part that extruded to the original part but now that i cut part of the original part the new extruded piece extrude into the original hole. So i basically extruded material into the end of the threaded hole so it took a couple threads away. I did not want to redo that extrusion portion so i extruded the same size hole as the original threaded hole and it looks fine on the model but not the 2d drawing.........??????????

I was able to get it to work on the model but not the 2d detail drawing???? Basically i put a hole in a part and threaded it and the threads went past the end of the part but not originally as the part use to be longer. I since added a pretty detailed part that extruded to the original part but now that i cut part of the original part the new extruded piece extrude into the original hole. So i basically extruded material into the end of the threaded hole so it took a couple threads away. I did not want to redo that extrusion portion so i extruded the same size hole as the original threaded hole and it looks fine on the model but not the 2d drawing.........??????????

Lots of words, still no file(s)?