Cannot change the cut-plane values

zionshea

Hi all,

All that I try - the system (almost all times) does not let me change the above/below or the cut-plane value itself .

I tried this also by adding a new configuration entry under the Format/Display Manager - but again the system did not let me change the cut-plane values.

I could change from 140 to 170 but then could not change (for example) to 500.

I would expect for a minimum of a warning message from the system - but nothing happens - the value is just returned by itself to the previous value.

Thanks for your help.

One more question - what is the need for the Low/Medium/High detail for the existing display configuration?

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately no one answered this till now.

However, I found the reason for the problem: I changed the "Display above Range" value to a small value and the system does not allow "Height cut" to be lower than "Display above Range"...

Instead of displaying a proper warning message, the system just ignores the updated values and leave the old values unchanged. A small instructive message could help.