Trying to upload a file.

Steve_wright

when i click on attachments it just comes up with a blank white screen...

I have a feeling my computer maybe blocking the window for some reason but dont know how to unblock it...it could be some sort of firewall...i dunno:unsure::unsure:

sorry actually it's uploading a file

Steve

I'm using Firefox too.

Re: 404 error

The 404 or Not Found error message is a HTTP standard response code indicating that the client was able to communicate with the server, but the server could not find what was requested. 404 errors should not be confused with "server not found" or similar errors, in which a connection to the destination server could not be made at all. A 404 error indicates that the requested resource may be available again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

i've done it!!..lol...well i know what it was..it was my AVC antivirus i deleted it and replaced it with adaware

and it worked..thing is i tried to up load an ipt file but it never worked..is it a step file i have to use to upload?

holes curve.jpg

The uploader doesn't support the .ipt extension but it can easily be added. Would that be useful?

Entirely up to you CadTutor ...The zip file works a treat because you can use a decent file size to show your work....i dunno what file size you could use if you were to add ipt...it might not be worth doing it if it's only a small size.

Thank you

Steve