Detail bubble text size

Cad Monkey 2

Is there a way to alter the text size in the "detail bubble" or "detail mark"? I realize it changes per the annotation setting, but...

Right now it produces text that is slightly larger than my default on top (detail number) and slightly smaller than my default text size on the bottom (sheet number) which kind of bugs me. I would like to have them be the same size.

Any way to change it?

Thanks.

There is, it is a complex method of creating a multi-view block and associating it with that tool for your palette, it would take way to long to explain in a post. Your best bet is to play around with the multi-view block, and the blocks associated with that multi-view block.

Hmmm, that's kind of what I was afraid of.

I don't have much experience with complex blocks so that will be a learning experience for sure. I'll probably just use them as-is for now. I see why AutoCAD does that, but my sheet numbers are typically like A1 instead of A-001. I guess that is the standard since once you get into the higher numbers A10 would be listed before A2 in a typical for batch printing, PC folders etc. Maybe it's time for me to update my methods to the "standard".

Anyway, thanks for the help.