Can inventor give me values in an excel file??

thanasis1988

hello guys,

i have a problem.

I embed an excel file into a project.I know how to transfer values from excel to inventor but i don't know how to do the opposite.

So can anyone give me a solution, how to transfer values from inventor to an excel file?

ps: i am working with an assebly file and the values i want to transfer is 4-5 angles.

thank you very much!!!

You can do this with iLogic coding, but not with normal parameters dialog box or other built in utility. iLogic is free with Inventor 2011 and available as an add on for Inventor 2009 and 2010.

• 2 weeks later...

can't you export the inventor params to xml via the "Mangage>Parameters>Export to XML" then import to Excel?

I am working on a similar situation...this method works, but seems to include the units label with the value (which makes Excel calcs difficult as its seeing text not numbers)