Autodesk Data Management Server Console 2010

dgaudreau

Hi, I need to create new parts for our content center and the only way to do so, is to create a new library. We are currently working with autodesk Vault 2010 and the only info I find on the internet about creating a new library is with autodesk data management server console. The problem is, I can't find that console anywhere, doesn't it install by default? if so where can I find it? if not is it on the installation cd? Are there any other way to create a library? I've tried going in new --> projects... --> Configure content center libraries but I can't activate a new library since I can't click on the ok button. Can you guys help me out?

Actually, if you are using Vault and Content Center correctly it will be on the Server. If you are using Desktop Content you may have a whole host of other problems to worry about let alone creating a new library.