surface styles

rdharvey

Removed from that part, or deleted?

go to material/color style right click on style you want to delete > purge style/purge style and sub-style

Edited by Be_cool

i have gone into the inventor studio environ ment and assigned surface styles, i want to remove the assigned styles from the part....

i know you don't, but in inventor studio you can select each surface rather than a feature. But now im further into my design i have realised i dont need to do this and can just use the feature textures like you have shown above. Hence why i need to find out how to remove the surface styles i have applied as the material selection doesnt override the surface style that i selected....

if that makes sense :/

i know you don't, but in inventor studio you can select each surface rather than a feature.

even in this case you don't have to go in Studio, just right click on surface that you want to change>properties>and pick style

surface style.jpg

Second part of your post i didn't figured out. Painless solution is to start angain new part and all styles will be back to normal ( ofc. if you didn't change template, but I'm shure you didn't).