BOM Ballons

abishop

I am trying to figure out why i can't move my ballon arrow around? If i move it, it will change the arrow to a filled in circle? When i originally put it on the oring i point to one spot and it will go to a different area.

Help!

Thanks

AndyB

When you change the location of an arrow from an edge to a face it changes arrowhead style. You can right click on it to change to any style you desire.

For your second question - I'll just say it can be done, I would have to look in the Help screen or trial-and-error experiment myself to remember how. I assume you could do those two things I would have to do. Maybe someone else who does this frequently will respond back. If you can't figure it out, and nobody responds - hollar back.

Hi,

As already stated the balloon changing from an arrow to a filled circle is 'as designed' and as per BS 308 draughting standard.

As you have found if you pick the 'edge' of a part it will balloon the item number of that part.

To group several balloons togather, Right Mouse Button on a balloon and select 'Attach Balloon' this will allow you to select a different part in the drawing view and attach it horizontally or vertically to that balloon.

Or

You can select 'Attach Balloon From List' which will allow you to choose a part from a list. This is handy if the part you want isn't in the the drawing view.

Hope this helps