Beginner Animation problems

solstra

First off, I'm new to inventor and to this forum (started a few days ago). Well, I have a pretty simple build that I want to animate for a school project, and I drove the constants and it works great in the assembly. However, it fails to animate in studio, giving me the error " the specified value could not be applied" I hope to animate three constraints at the same time in studio. Is there any small thing im probably missing, or should I post my file (do I post the assembly + parts?)

thanks

After being zipped the file is about a mb... is a megaupload link okay?

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZF7KUIP

The main assembly is "basic assembly"

I want to animate three constraints - pan and flush under sliding base assembly 1 and angle under tilt 1

Sorry for poor form/design, I'm new!! (After some training I hope to rebuilt parts of this with real gears/parts)

I think you had some conflicting constraints and some constraints referencing objects no longer in the assembly.

I removed the constraint for the pivot arm and added an angle constraint to the two planes you had created. This allows you to drive the arm 360deg. your flush constraint was fine and your tilt1 angle constraint was fine as well...

Here is the result in Studio:

Good Luck...

KC

The main assembly is "basic assembly"

I want to animate three constraints - pan and flush under sliding base assembly 1 and angle under tilt 1