"I am but mad north-north-west..."

Tridraft

Fellow draughters, I am having issues with one of the early lessons we all learned. If I have a drawing or assembly that is askew, say, north-west; how do I reset it to true north and save that as my view?

V: Inventor 2010

Post example file.

My guess, with very very very very little information to go on is that you have ungrounded the first part in assembly and moved around. Add Mate-Flush constraints between logical ground XY, XZ, YZ part and assembly planes.

J.D.

Thanks, again, for coming to the rescue. I did what you said and I am now back on the road the drawing the transport trailer.

It's funny, you mentioned that I gave you "very, very, very" little information but you still showed me how to resolve it. Next time I'm just going to say, "How can I do this?", no more information than that, and I'll bet you can get me thorugh it.

What a great site this is.

Thanks, again!