Autodesk Inventor Professional 7.1

darrenm

Once again, check you environments tab... if you do it should be in there. & frame generator is under design.

unsure if its different on the package you have....

JD will prob know best on this one! but im sure it wont have it on. As its usually an add on unless you get the full professional pack but not sure what year it started....

What isit exactly you are trying to achieve??

JD will prob know best on this one!...

I never even heard of Inventor Professional 7.1? If it exists wouldn't it be easy enough to fire up and check? If it isn't installed, how would the license be activated on install? Is this a pirated version or EBay resell question?

If it is legit, Professional did include Routed Systems (tube and pipe). I don't think Frame Generator arrived until sometime around Inventor 10.

You want to use Inventor to do visual art? May I ask what kind of visual art?

Re: Inventor v7.1 - Would that refer to a version that shipped after Service Pack 1 was released and the SP was included on the installation media? Just speculating here.

I've decided to use Inventor 2011. The art I do is bending and welding tube and pipe into sculpture.

Will you post a screen shot of your finished model? im interested to see what its going to look like! :D