Movies created using "Presentations"

Hopinc

Hi Guys,

I have just been asked by a client to create a quick assembly movie of two printed circuit boards being plugged together.

The simplest way to do this would be with the "Presentation" function of Inventor. It works a treat. Unfortunately, the video quality is diabolical. I have played around with the various settings but I am totally unhappy with what I get.

Has anyone managed to achieve a fairly high quality output with this method, and if so how?

Regards,

Dave

Edited by Hopinc

Hi JD,

That's exactly what I ended up doing.

I have to say that having the ability to create a .wmv of "reasonable" quality using the presentation tools would have been a lot quicker. It begs the question as to why bother having the facility at all if the output is so shockingly poor?

Come on Autodesk, buck up!

Regards,

Dave

ipn was essentially abandoned when Studio was added to the product. ipn is useful for exploded assembly views for idw and that is about it.

Once you learn Studio it is faster than fooling with ipn for animation.