What file is associated with the Startup Suite

nestly

I'm trying to create a backup set for all my AutoCAD customizations, but I cannot figure out which file is modified when items are added to (or removed from) the Startup Suite (APPLOAD)

Thanks

I'm on a much older release so I can't directly answer your question but I can offer a suggestion. Navigate to your AutoCAD support folder in Explorer and with the view set to details sort by date (click the column header). Make a change using the APPLOAD procedure and reexamine. Also do an advanced search by date and either of those two methods should produce results.

I noticed in another thread your suggestions for using APPLOAD to load lisp files, did you know for a quick and dirty way of loading a lisp file you can simply drag and drop from Windows Explorer - or for that matter any file dialog box the supports D&D.

Thanks for the suggestion Patrick. Based on the file dates, it would appear the Startup Suite items are stored in the profile, however the .aws file doesn't contain any references to the lisps in the Startup Suite, so I'm still not sure.

No, I didn't know about drag-n-drop for loading lisps, but I do now. :D