closed lines

kasper_4000

Lines or Polylines? Polylines that aren't closed will be indicated in the Properties window under Misc > Closed > Yes/No.

I have no idea what the command CH is supposed to do.

remark - CH is the standard command for properties palette - i have no idea why CH but it works on all my machines

(the least i expect now is to be shown step by step, with reference to AutoCAD help, how and why i am wrong :P)

remark - CH is the standard command for properties palette - i have no idea why CH but it works on all my machines

Before Properties came along, the command was Change for changing properties.

So in the Command alias there is CH which now starts the command Properties (also PROPS).

I am surprised that the fount of all knowledge should have forgotten this :lol:

Ahhhhhhh, CH does work on my system but since I already run with Properties enabled, but on Auto-Hide, I did not see anything happen on my screen.

I don't frequent CADTutor to dispense knowledge so much as to learn new things myself. But please, do not let me stop you from celebrating. Be my guest. :)

yes when i see people working without properties palette, and having to type a command (especially if they use command PROPERTIES) i look at them like they are from a remote, prehistoric solar system. "how can you work like this?!"