Autocad Classic 2011, how do I get a smooth edge?

trn714

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tiger

• eldon

• Jack_O'neill

• trn714

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you try to print your drawing? Iff the edge your takling about is smooth, then you have no trouble.

Try the regen command like JD suggested.

Iff it's not that, give us some more info, the pictures you posted are not visible(at least not to me).

SB

edit:

Okay, got the pictures.

U need to use the fillet command.

Read this topic:

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2011/ENU/filesAUG/WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-69ce.htm

Edited by Sittingbull
Got it

As I understand it, new members can't post pictures or upload files till thier post count reaches 10. Moderators, correct me if I'm wrong about this, please. Perhaps it's time to reconsider that policy, as it really makes answering questions like this easier if the person asking can put up a pic.

Am i the only one who could see the pictures? I right clicked on the symbols, and opened the images in a new tab, and this is what I saw. Hence my reply about using the Fillet command.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

This whole thread mystifies me.

Jack - sub-10 post-count'ees can post both link and pictures, but nothing appears here for me....

Thanks Tiger!

I hadn't looked at the forum rules for a while, here's a clip in case anyone else is confused about that:

Links in posts

In addition to the above, if you add a link in your posts, they may be moderated. This means they will not appear until a moderator has checked them. If you want your post to appear immediately, do not include links.

Junior Members

Once your post count has risen to 10 and your title changes to "Junior Member", all the restrictions will be lifted and you can use the forum in the normal way. The change of status happens automatically and you don't need to do anything.

Obviously, we'd rather not have to apply such restrictions to newly registered users but it is a very effective way of preventing most spam.

Thanks for joining the forums - I hope you find the experience rewarding.

CADTutor