Lines not showing up at printing stage

sparkyuk

I have been send a dwg of a elevation of a kitchen plans that I want to include into my drawing, everything looks ok in autocad but when I go to print this drawing, non of the lines show up just a few random text boxes but no text, no layers are set to not print so I have no idea why this is so.

I can not upload the file as its 3.32mb, can i send/upload this any other way so that one of you guys can take a look at this please ?

I have deleted all the drawing except for one fridge as was ask to do my JD thanks it worked, I didnt think of doing that

Test drawing.dwg

Edited by sparkyuk

Yes I can but not here as its to big its 3.32mb so the site will not allow it to be attached here ?

Uhmmm, couldn't you simply delete everything except for one line to get the file size wayyyyy down for attaching here?

change your paper space color your paper space color is white and your drawing is also which it can't watch change paper space color is black......then u can see

Your line work is color 255,255,255. This prints white. Your lines are printing, white. If you put a sheet of colored paper in the printer you would see white lines printed out.

Change your line color to 'white' (which will print black), not 255,255,255. Also you should use Color by layer etc and define colors by layer, not individual colors assigned to linework.

Did you convert a PDF to a dwg using some conversion program? As the quality of it when zooming in is atrocious.
yes i did and you are right its not good is it but as long as you do not zoom in its good enough for what I need