Convert annotative blocks to normal blocks

vnanhvu

Do you mean a "dynamic" block by any chance? I've heard there is a vlx file that will convert a dynamic block to a static block.

I don't know this name block. I use layout, I take annonative 100 (in properties )for in viewport scale 100 Only see. Same text, dim with annonative. Sorry my English not good

I want this block only display layout viewport scale. Ex. i creat some number axis with annotative 100, for only display viewport scale 100, not display in viewport scale 50, 200, ...etc..

It's a bit complicated what you're asking. The routine would need to figure out which scales are attached to the block, then also figure out which scale(s) is displayed in the viewport(s). Then from there it would need to redefine the block to not be annotative and create new inserts with XYZ scale factors to match what the original annotative scale factor was.

If you had multiple viewports displaying this same block in different scales then the routine would also need to place the relevant new insertions on separate layers and vpfreeze accordingly.

If you simply mean you need to detach the scales (not displayed) from the block, then I've done something like that a while ago: http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showthread.php?53069-Annotative-troubles