Is it possible to do a zoom command while a dialog is loaded?

hemuni

I have a small routine that switches between layouts by selecting them from a list in a dialog: GLAY.LSP

It has a toggle and a button that will trigger a zoom all, to be used in case not all of the layout is visible.

It works just fine as is, but I have to hide the dialog in order to invoke the zoom command and I would like to skip that if possible.

I seem to remember being able to do something like this years ago, but can't remember how.

Does anybody have clever way of doing a zoom all without hiding the loaded dialog first, maybe through vlisp?

Not without using OpenDCL.

Standard DCL can only create modal dialogs, for the functionality you are looking for the dialog needs to be modeless.

Not without using OpenDCL.

Standard DCL can only create modal dialogs, for the functionality you are looking for the dialog needs to be modeless.

Bummer :cry:

is this what you want ?

k.

Yes I think that's it exactly. Will try it out in the morning.

Thanks kruuger!

It's now implemented and working perfectly.

Thanks again kruuger!!

Edited by hemuni