REQUEST: Change Wipeout Color

jamathi

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is a way to specify a color for wipeouts to make them printable. I have multiple blocks that all have wipeouts and work perfectly for the the most part. On some occasions I need these blocks to be highlighted, so rather than fill each block with a solid hatch of the Color 30, I've been printing, then manually highlighting with an orange highlighter.

I wanted to know if there was a quick way to toggle the existing wipeouts to be able to print with the Color 30 and easily return toggle them back to a regular wipeout.

Any thoughts?

Instead of using wipeouts, use a solid hatch (and when you want it to act akin to a wipeout, give the layer it is on color 255,255,255). Then when you need to highlight the 'wipeouts', just change the color of the layer the hatches reside on.