Text count modify?

fathihvac

Hello Lee MAC

Would you like to modify your code tcount so the textheight in the table equals textsize variable in the drawing so when we count text which size value is the same as textsize and the size of the table is adequate and not so big or so small:)

The table height is controlled by the text height for a data row in the current table style.

Hello Lee Mac

Could you help me to make your autolisp TCOUNT counts text only on predefined layers.

Thanking you in advance

Hello Lee Mac

Could you help me to make your autolisp TCOUNT counts text only on predefined layers.

Thanking you in advance

I'm not looking to modify the TCount program to suit the needs of one user - you could make your selection using either the QSelect command or by calling the ssget function with the relevant filter list, then run my program on that selection.

Lee

I'm not looking to modify the TCount program to suit the needs of one user - you could make your selection using either the QSelect, Filter or SSX command or by calling the ssget function with the relevant filter list, then run my program on that selection.

Lee

small addition...