Change parameters / properties to unitless?

Bishop

Okay, my company's standard drawing format for customers has the part weight on it for each item. What I've been doing up to this point is adding a custom iProperty for weight, then calculating the mass of the part and manually putting that number in the weight custom property, along with the rest of the standard information bits that I need. Then, on the drawing, I've got a sketched symbol that calls on stock number, description, and some of the custom properties to create some standard info on the sheet.

I would REALLY like to use Inventor's calculated mass property ... but it displays the units as "lbmass," which the high lords of drawing standards at my company do not want to see on the sheet. (Partly because they want to just see "LBS," partly because Inventor shows it lowercase.)

Is there a simple way - short of any sort of programming - to take the data from the field and put it in another field that is unitless?