New Survey: Share your Views on Product Complexity and 3D CAD

GeoffHedges

PTC is conducting market research to better understand the impact of product complexity and 3D CAD tools among discrete manufacturers.

Anyone involved in the development and manufacturing process in any role can contribute. Individual surveys are confidential and identifying information about you will not be published. The survey will take 15-20 minutes to complete and will close on November 14, 2011.

Each participant is entitled to receive a prerelease copy of the final report findings. In addition, five survey respondents will be selected at random to each receive an Apple iPad 2. The drawing takes place on November 15, 2011, and the five winners will be contacted directly via email.

Tell us what you think: PTC Product Complexity and 3D CAD Survey

Best Regards,

Geoff Hedges

PTC Marketing

Not nearly enough options for the question about how many hours per day do I spend in front of Inventor ... 2 to 4 hours max is for lightweights. I'm in front of it for 8-10 hours every single day.

Sounds like you need a new job. :)

To many hours.:stop:

Thing is, I like my job. I'd still be in front of a monitor for that long even if I was at home. Difference is, I wouldn't be getting paid - and quite well - to do it.