View Full Version : soccer ball
7th Aug 2003, 03:26 pm
Hello, this is my first timr here on this forum: I'm looking for the commands that will help me draw a soccer ball in 3D with cad2002.
8th Aug 2003, 06:08 am
1. Type PELLIPSE and change the value from 0 to 1
2. Activate ORTHO (by pressing F8 )
3. DRAW > ELLIPSE > AXIS, END
4. Click on the screen, move the mouse to right, click again, move the mouse up until you are satisfy with the shape and click again.
5. Draw a horizontal polyline (DRAW > POLYLINE) between two opposite quadrants of the ellipse (after the secund click press ESC to terminate the command)
6. TRIM. Select objects: click the polyline. Select objects to trim: select the ellipse right over ends of the polyline (at both of ends) and ESC to terminate.
7. Click on the polyline to select it, than right-click > Poliline Edit. Press J on the keyboard (join) and select the arcs remained from the ellipse (press ENTER twice to terminate the command). You should have a closed polyline now!
8. DRAW > SOLIDS > REVOLVE. Select the polyline (enter). As axis of revolution pick the two ends oh the horizontal segment. Press ENTER again to accept 360 deg. as revolution angle.
9. Welcome in our Forum :)
If the soccer ball it is not as you wish just send a private message to Superjari
Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.1.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.