PDA

View Full Version : View of Drawing

engineer1
30th Mar 2006, 01:58 pm
I have two different drawings on the same space and was working on one of the drawings in zoom window. However when I try to see both drawings by zooming all, I get skewed objects in the screen.

Please advise how I could get both drawings to show in the window.

Best Regards,
EKMoorhead

JBullseye74
30th Mar 2006, 02:37 pm
Interesting - try this

Type - CHANGE - Select Objects - ALL
Return - Properties - Elevation - If this says varies then reset to 0

Now zoom all and the drawings should be on the same elevation.

Let me know if this works. :-)

engineer1
30th Mar 2006, 05:14 pm
Nothing worked, in fact when I typed all it said that 4 were not in current space.

Lazer
30th Mar 2006, 06:15 pm
I have two different drawings on the same space and was working on one of the drawings in zoom window. However when I try to see both drawings by zooming all, I get skewed objects in the screen.

Please advise how I could get both drawings to show in the window.

Best Regards,
EKMoorhead

Your not typing zoom all in paperspace are you. sorry but I had to ask!

engineer1
30th Mar 2006, 09:03 pm
I was using the first view that I did my drawings in which was model. I do not know how to use the other two layouts: Layout 1 and Layout 2.

Temporary Creature
1st May 2006, 11:26 am
[quote="JIMMY"]
Type - CHANGE - Select Objects - ALL
Return - Properties - Elevation - If this says varies then reset to 0

Now zoom all and the drawings should be on the same elevation.

I'm having the same problem
I finally got the UCS & view aligned to work on a long site section
but now the area is too big to work on - I tried to switch to 2 horizontal viewports (Model Space) but I can't get them aligned to start making the construction lines for the section.

After following your suggestion, after I select All objects, it says "4 were not in the current view" i hit Enter. Then it prompts me for the Properties, I hit enter, but then it wants "Specify new block insertion point" ?! I can't even enter a value or accept the one it's offering <90> it just keeps responding "No Change"

Help???? :huh:

thanks-TC