bevel gear

bnmitrobocon

i wanna get a bevel gear thats fits on external 20mm dia and has a bore of 8mm dia ,,,i tried using inventer but not able to figure out ,,,can ya help me to create a cad file using inventer 2012 ,, i want the procedure

Your thread really belongs in the Inventor forum then and not here if Inventor really is the way you want to go. Maybe a moderator can move it.

I think the topic may have been covered before (not 100% sure though). Try a search of the site and see what turns up.

What problem did you have in Inventor?

You must be in the Assembly environment and create as a pair (delete one if you only need one).

Attach your assembly here.

• 2 years later...

The issue is that i don't know how i can set the gear designer to produce one gear with 7 teeth and a 5mm outer diameter and the other with maybe 20-30 teeth and a 40mm diameter.

However i cannot select the input type - all i can change is the module and the teeth number. when i try to obtain my gear this way i get alot of errors.