Text question

mateen

hi.. i am setting a big drawing and that one drawing have almost 100 mtext and which mtext height is 7 inch so i wanna jump 10 inch it would be possible in one command which is quich select...so my question is how can i change multiple of text width, line factor and tracking in one command....? is there any lisp or programing to change this in one command..? plz tell me thanks advance.....

I would suggest the use of your QUICK PROPERTIES palette. It can be customized to display a great many attributes, which you can then change collectively. Open your quick properties by clicking on the icon at the bottom of your screen, or you can enter QUICKPROPERTIES at the commandline, and set the value to -1. Select any MTEXT on your screen, and the QP palette will display its attributes. Right click on the border of the QP palette and select CUSTOMIZE. You will be taken to the MTEXT quick properties customization dialogue, where you can specify which information you want to have displayed when you select MTEXT. After you select your display preferences, save them. Now if you choose all of the text for which you would like to change the properties, you can do it all at once in the QUICK PROPERTIES palette. I use the QUICK PROPERTIES palette all the time, and have customized/optimized the information displayed for the full range of object types, it really saves a lot of time over using the regular PROPERTIES dialogue box, because you can set it to display only that information which is likely of interest to you.

Quick Properties palette for MTEXT changes.JPG

MTEXT attribute changes enmasse.jpg