how to work in Ilogic

Moldy

I am new to the whole ilogic thing, I was wondering if there was anything that i could get that would help me learn how to start from scratch and get my butt on track for knowing how to do it on my own. I need to get back in school but funds are a little tight since i am laid off... any help would be great so i can be on top of my game for a new job.

thanks for the help.

iLogic is a very useful workflow and the more you use it the better you get (as with everything) it is very very powerful and can take a while to master depending on what you use it for. I would suggest after looking at the link JD provided you need to invest in a good book.

Thank you for the link, I am looking for a way to get started, I am going to be using it for cabinets and fixtures in wood working.

the use of this looks amazing endless. the more information i can get now the better so i can get my skills way up.

There are also many great videos on youtube you can always use as a resource. Many of the move quickly for starting out, but you can always pause or go back etc.