Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• AsyJ

• Dadgad

• Dana W

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course. Why I don't think that? :D

I thought about that. I just wondering, maybe here are dimension style of line like in picture. So if there aren't way to put dimensions you can add extra lines and then put them...

Thank you ReMark.

That is not a triangle, it is an arrow. What you have there in your dimension style is a solid filled arrow. Go to your dimension style editor and change the arrow to what you would like to use. Click the Symbols and arrows tab in the dimension style editor (manager). You will see a dropdown list of arrow types. I think what you are looking for is either the Right Angle or the Open 30 arrow type.

Also, you can create your own arrow type in the block editor and then use that by selecting it from the "User Arrow" selection in the above mentioned dropdown list.

Did you read the OP's post #8?

I'm pretty sure this thread had nothing to do with solid filled arrows.

Yup, I did read it. I'm thinking the OP is busy drawing his instead of "Triangles" to build his dimensions piecemeal. I'm stickin' with it being as simple as the OP not having the English word for Arrow. Of course, I have been known to run into the fire instead of away from it before.

Edit: Having re-read everything, it could go either way. I will stick to my idea of the language barier for now since I can't open that drawing.

Another Edit: OK, I finally opened 33.dwg and looked at it. I had to go find TrueView. My Cad is too old. There is no triangle in the drawing, so you are ahead on points, and I am either insulting the inteligence of Asyj, or assuming too little of him/her at the least. But. since Asyj went to the trouble of creating that little pictogram of a dimension line, I might have used it to go off on a tangent. The triangle Asyj speaks of is a set of manually drawn in place 'extension lines' used to illustrate the apexes of a "Triangle" that might be created if the shape in the center of the object did not have radiused verte... How do you spell the plural? I am guessing the machine shop needs the size of the triangle for some unknown reason. I would prefer the drawing had more space between extension lines and object lines. I originally ignored the triange thinking it was some sort of shape on the object even though the OP highlighted it. I could not imagine not being able to draw that, after having gotten those lines and arc's to be tangent.

Maybe I am the one with the language barrier. I have some crow on hand, and a box of frozen piecrusts to bake them in.

Edited by Dana W
Third fourth and fifth re-think.

Yup, I did read it. I'm thinking the OP is busy drawing his instead of "Triangles" to build his dimensions piecemeal. I'm stickin' with it being as simple as the OP not having the English word for Arrow. Of course, I have been known to run into the fire instead of away from it before.

Edit: Having re-read everything, it could go either way. I will stick to my idea of the language barier for now since I can't open that drawing.

Another Edit: OK, I finally opened 33.dwg and looked at it. I had to go find TrueView. My Cad is too old. There is no triangle in the drawing, so you are ahead on points, and I am either insulting the inteligence of Asyj, or assuming too little of him/her at the least. But. since Asyj went to the trouble of creating that little pictogram of a dimension line, I might have used it to go off on a tangent. The triangle Asyj speaks of is a set of manually drawn in place 'extension lines' used to illustrate the apexes of a "Triangle" that might be created if the shape in the center of the object did not have radiused verte... How do you spell the plural? I am guessing the machine shop needs the size of the triangle for some unknown reason. I would prefer the drawing had more space between extension lines and object lines. I originally ignored the triange thinking it was some sort of shape on the object even though the OP highlighted it. I could not imagine not being able to draw that, after having gotten those lines and arc's to be tangent.

Maybe I am the one with the language barrier. I have some crow on hand, and a box of frozen piecrusts to bake them in.

The VERTICES from spelling hell.

How would you liked that cooked?

The thread did not have anything to do with how to create a filled in arrowhead otherwise my suggested answer would have been rejected and the OP would still be searching for an alternate answer. Has the OP returned for further help? Yes/No?

How would you liked that cooked?

The thread did not have anything to do with how to create a filled in arrowhead otherwise my suggested answer would have been rejected and the OP would still be searching for an alternate answer. Has the OP returned for further help? Yes/No?

Post-haste.

Feeling a little feisty, there?

Dana did put in a disclaimer or two allowing as how he might have gone off on a tangent, hell he even offered to do the baking!

After 10 cups of coffee you'd be a little feisty too.

I drink used coffee. If I haven't finished the Bodum full from yesterday, which is usually the case, then I start my day with that. I use a huge coffee cup, with what I deem to be the best fresh ground beans around, and then I let it age, like a fine liqueur. Vintage coffee. Hey, if it ever got cold here I might miss it being hot, but such is not the case.

Hi,

Yes, I know. It's my fault. Bad spelling, writing... English is not my first language. It's hard to write questions rightly and what I have on my mind.

I'm really sorry and I truly want to apologise for what I wrote on my topics. Writing clearly is not easy for me.

Have a great day.

Hi,

Yes, I know. It's my fault. Bad spelling, writing... English is not my first language. It's hard to write questions rightly and what I have on my mind.

I'm really sorry and I truly want to apologise for what I wrote on my topics. Writing clearly is not easy for me.

Have a great day.

Please don't appologize. It's not your fault at all. I only have one language and I am far from an expert at it.

I drink used coffee. If I haven't finished the Bodum full from yesterday, which is usually the case, then I start my day with that. I use a huge coffee cup, with what I deem to be the best fresh ground beans around, and then I let it age, like a fine liqueur. Vintage coffee. Hey, if it ever got cold here I might miss it being hot, but such is not the case.

Arrright, I give. Whazza bodum?