size mismatch

paulsm11

2.jpghi i dont know what to post really except 2 pics to start with, 1 is an original file, and 1 is what i have copied from to my drawing, but obviously sumthing isnt right.

ive tried making all the sizes the same but to no avail! what do i need to check/change?

thanks paul

1.jpg

Edited by paulsm11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulsm11

• ReMark

• Jack_O'neill

• CyberAngel

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is the original file, i want to copy this file, so i go to model, lock the 00_xref n then copy the whole dwg, i then paste this into one of my existing dwgs were it looks ok but none of the linetypes are right, the original has a few errors n such so thats y we make out own version of the dwg. when i try matchin all the properties the same, text size, global lts etc it just looks like the pics when i first posted, i am obviously trying to replicate the original so as i can then add to it etc

link removed

Edited by paulsm11

Sorry lol. To be honest im not on atm, will be back on soon tho, i dont no wether they are or not, all im trying to first is sort out the line types so my dwg looks like the original dwg as it gos wrong

Not so funny. That site where you have us go to download your file set off my antivirus program. That's not a good way to get help with a problem.

nps lol.

i dont no really, it is an original file so as far as it is a whole complete layer for all that stuff and the rest are diff layers

OK Chuckles. Nothing came with the drawing that remotely looks like your second image. And your model space objects are so far away from 0,0 as to be ridiculous. What's up with that?

I am unable to help as the file does not contain everything I need to assess the situation. Sorry.

Now I best go and run a virus scan and search for malware.

That i dont no, client ha sent us the file n we hav to sort out lol, on the last file we got i had to make new layers n draw all new lines with new linetypes as when we tried to copy the original to work with it did exactly the same as the pics, its not uncommon for us to get cheaper programs dwgs to work with