Plotting from paper space

Nitr3x

I'm trying trying to plot something I just drew. I'm plotting from paper space and all the text and objects that are in paperspace come out under everything in the viewport that's their. I have tried display order but it doesn't seem to work; when you look at it on the screen the paperspace objects look like they are on top but when I plot it they come out underneath.

Does anyone know how I can fix this without moving everything into model space?

In plot manager there is a check box (√ ) for "plot paperspace last" see if changing the selection helps.

If not please post the drawing file or a portion of it.

Can you attach screen shots?

I read this a couple of times and still don't understand the problem statement.

The right one is what I have on my screen. I was mistaken earlier, the objects don't appear above unless a scroll over them. The yellow lines are in model space, the arrow is in paper space. On the left is what comes out; the arrow and cross-circle are covered.

junk2.jpg

junk.jpg

In plot manager there is a check box (√ ) for "plot paperspace last" see if changing the selection helps.

If not please post the drawing file or a portion of it.

Thanks SLW210, that did the trick.