Every layer has turned white

Tiedyemind

Every layer has turned to white. The layers have colors set to them and everything is set to color by layer, but everything turned to white. It happened either after I printed or exeted the layer dialogue box, I can't recall. How can I get things to go back to show the colors they are. Oh and I'm using AutoCAD Architecture 2012.

Similar problems have plagued other users (myself included). I've had one layer refuse to accept the color assigned to it. I'm using vanilla AutoCAD 2012. No such problems with 2011 or 2010.

Have you tried closing out AutoCAD altogether then reopening it?

Since we upgraded our computers to Win7 and got version 2011, after I have used Ctrl+Shift+C to copy and Ctrl+Shift+V to paste the same thing - everything in my drawings turn white. The only solution I have found is to re-open the file.

Everyone of our comps with 2011 and Win7 (I belive there is a connection) has the same bug.

These are not the same problem as the OP, the keywords here were "after I printed".

As for the OTHER problem, I haven't seen this since my graphics card upgrade and killing InfoCenter, though I am also no longer working on the same projects. Definitely a bug in there somewhere though.