Express Tools tab 2012

Tiedyemind

On the top in AutoCAD Architecture 2012 where the tabs are (Home, Insert, Annotate, Render, etc...) I am missing the one for Express Tools. When I right click on the area and under Show Tabs, there is not the option to tun it on or off, it isn't there at all. The computer next to mine which has the same AutoCAD Architecture 2012 installed on it has it there but mine does not. How can I get that tab?

We have no IT, I'm one of 4 people. When it was installed I'm guessing there was a glitch and wasn't installed with it. Do you think we will need to reinstall the program?

I checked on this, you should be able to use Control Panel to load Express tools.

Control Panel > Programs and Features > Uninstall a program then select AutoCAD Architecture in the list then Uninstall/Change. When the installer pops up, click Add or Remove Features, check Express Tools and then Update.