Revision bubbles

Kemphas

Hey guys,

Revision Bubbles, any way to make them ortho? or draw a line than make it a revision bubble type?

Also scale for bubble, the bubble is like .5d and needs to fit through small line spaces.

- Thanks.

re: Revcloud

For Ortho - Draw a rectangle, start Revcloud command, use Object option.

For Scale - After starting Revcloud command, use Arc Length option to specify a size. Watch at the command line for all options available.

Yeah i see the Arc Length / Object / Style on the command line,

I type .2 / object and enter

but it doesnt let me select the point?

Sorry im nub with the command line how do i tell it i want to select an object rather than free draw it? and like how do i see the available commands for those variables ?

Sorry im nub with the command line how do i tell it i want to select an object rather than free draw it? and like how do i see the available commands for those variables ?

So after you have drawn a rectangle. Start revcloud, type A, enter, now type .2, enter, .2 enter, now type O, enter, now pick rectangle.

Based on the first sentence of you last post you are seeing the options, Arc Length / Object / Style are the options.

Let us know if that helped.

On any command, the list of options available for that command will be there on the command line. To choose one, simply type the capitalized letter(s) in the option you want and follow the prompts.

On any command' date=' the list of options available for that command will be there on the command line. To choose one, simply type the capitalized letter(s) in the option you want and follow the prompts.[/quote']

I have seen that down there before, i didnt know typing the capitalized letter would get me into editing that variable. Thank you.