Registering for autodesk education community?

AfricanDan

Hi,

ive recently just started a course using autocad, i get to join the autodesck education community so i get the products for free for 3 years, anyway i went through the necerssary procedures to join then i got a e-mail which i need click a link to register, but the link is un-clickable, and even when i click the show content tab on my email i still cant click it.

so anyone got any advice as im abit in need to get started

thanks in advance

AD

i was using firefox at first then tried IE, still with no luck

i keep getting this message:

This message looks very suspicious to our SmartScreen filters, so we've blocked attachments, pictures, and links for your safety. Show content

ah ha its worked, i copied and pasted it again and worked this time, tried it about 5 times before that too, thanks for your help, muchly appreciated.

oh an do i get to download all the autocad products?

ah ha its worked, i copied and pasted it again and worked this time, tried it about 5 times before that too, thanks for your help, muchly appreciated.

oh an do i get to download all the autocad products?

I think you do BUT they will all have an EDU stamp in them, so if you were to use them in a non-educational environment or just one object were inserted into a non-educational file that file will have the EDU stamp. Everytime you print a drawing a banner will print on the drawing reading "produced by an educational product" on all 4 sides of the sheet. I don't remember the exact wording but that is close.

So don't use anything you draw in the Educational Packages in a commercial environment as you will "infect" their drawings and they won't be happy with you.

yeah i did read that it will stamp something on any drawings i print, which is fair init, but i do have autocad 2000 at work and think its 2007 or 08 at a workshop, so will use them for any drawing i need to do, just may aswell use the newer ones for my training seen as tho i get them free for 3 years, good to know i can play about with some other programs and see what else i may want to learn in the future