need help with this subject

cadwreker

enhancing digital images from cad apllications using other packages ...

this is for my sister.. she is an architect student .. she is supposed to prepare a note for this subject ..

can someone help ?

Edited by cadwreker

Photoplan certainly looks like it would qualify as extra software. Have you mentioned it to your sister yet to gauge her interest in Photoplan as a suitable topic to pursue?

I could see Photoplan being of immense value to architects that deal in historical preservation and restoration projects. Since the likelihood of original plans for older structures would be very slim this program would make it far easier to create "as built" drawings of structures without having to climb all over them and laboriously take measurements and make sketches. It would save many, many labor intensive hours gathering information. What do you think?

looks good .. lol .. i was explaining it to her right now .. even she is confused as what to write about it .. thanks for the quick note ... this one might not be free .. right ?

do you know any other packages similar to this one ? for enhancing digital images ...

she just told me that she needs adobe illustrator cs5 installed on her laptop to do some work.. she is a noob ...so am i ...

something is better than nothing .. ok .. will be right back ..

what do they really mean by enhancing digital images from cad applications ? like photoshop stuff ? i suppose it has built in tools to do some basic photo manipulating things ...

i have used gimp a bit .. still i dont get the idea of using extra packages for image enhancements ...

Looking for free software? Hmmm......that's going to be a bit more difficult.

Then again, for a research topic how long would you really need it? A 30-day trial would probably suffice right?

right .. yea a 30 day trial would be enough ...

i just prepared a 5 page long word document out of all these..i guess that would be enough ...

thanks a lot .. especially for that "note" part .... :)

other students got "internet" to write about .. she got this one ...

Edited by cadwreker